Monday, March 05, 2018

Movies During (and After) The Holidays


While waiting for the GF to return I have been watching a couple of movies, mostly to fight boredom and combat the MF heat around here.

Altered Carbon:
Actually this one started on Miami, binge watching it with the GF on a lazy afternoon, we watched the first five episodes or so... I've seeing the first one before, but I was really tired, so slept most of it.
It is really good (with amazing influences everywhere), but, IMHO, it tends to get a little boring towards the end of it.

The Florida Project:
Nice cinematography, well, I love it; but if you see the pictures I took over the years on Miami and Florida, you might know why right away.

Thank You For Your Service:
Naah, nothingness... A big bore.

My Friend Dahmer:
Nope, not mine.
Boring.

Buck Rogers In The 25th Century:
Damn!! I must have seeing this more than 30 years ago or something like that... Time proved it to be bizarre, really, really bizarre.
The title scene is out of this world.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home