Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Return of Cupertino

Well, I got a couple of lappies yesterday.

A relative of mine, from beyond the Atlantic and above the Equator, came to Bs. As. and brought with him old laptops from the First World ;)
Long story short, I got a Macbook Pro and a Macbook.
I parted from Apple, my late MacBook Pro, on more than six years ago, but, I also wanted an Apple lappie for quite sometime (I was desperate to even consider getting a PPC one...), not to use Os X (not for me, not right now), but to run Linux; the thing is, I love the metal, one piece chassis, zero flexing, sturdy and nice looking beast.

Simply removed the SSD (along with the RAM) from the little lappie that delivers, the X140E, and installed on the new MacBook Pro, booted, and everything just worked, just like that, magic, man... Pure fucking Linux Magic.

The little lappie had one the LCD corners bumped and the glass of the screen its a bit chaffed as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home