Friday, September 15, 2017

Un-Google Now on The Moto G4 Plus

So finally [!!!!] I was able to fix the Google Now crap on my Moto G4 Plus.
I was getting really, really mad at the mighty cell phone, the new panel, that appeared out of nowhere and that I was unable to remove drove me crazy, as I hate having more than one desktop on my phone.

This is what I did to delete the effing unwanted panel:

1- Go to 'Settings' on your phone > Apps.
2- Select the Google App > tap on the top right corner > Uninstall updates.

Removed updates for the Google App, and voila, the damn panel vanished, also a couple of icons from the cell's desktop, but aside from that, everything A Ok, didn't loose any data nor installed program.
After that, updated that damn Google App once again, rebooted the cell, added the missing icons on the mighty Moto G4 Plus desktop again, and things, at least so far, are kosher and running fine.

Followed (in part) the instructions from this Google Products Forum post:
How do I *TURN OFF* Google Now?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home