Thursday, July 13, 2017

Movies During The Weekend


Two movies during the weekend, cloudy, rainy and somehow cold weekend... A perfect winter weekend around here.


  • Who Will Stop The Rain

A re-watch for me (but I guess I haven't seen this one close to 20 years or so...) and a first time for the GF (she enjoyed it).
We started re-casting the movie about half way of it...
The new cast:
Josh Hartnett == Nick Nolte, Maggie Gyllenhaal == Tuesday Weld, Tom Hiddleston == Michael Moriarty, Bryan Cranston == Anthony Zerbe & Richard Masur == Seth Rogen
Of course the new version will not have viet Nam as the backdrop.

  • Manchester by The Sea

Cool one, although, I guess it's something like 15/20 minutes long... I chose to sleep those off.
The GF requested this one, and she loved it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home