Monday, January 18, 2016

Movies During The Weekend

We watched (once again) a shitload of movies with the GF.
  • The Visit
We actually finished this one, as we started it last Sunday, but we were really tired to finish it.
Even tho I hate M. Night Shyamalan movies, this one was good, and pretty scary, although, as usual with his films, they are really predictable.

  • 400 Days
A piece of crap, a total, complete piece of crap.
Waste of time...

  • The Green Inferno
I loved it.
One of the best slashers I've seen, granted, I don't watch many of those, but this one was entertaining.

  • We Are Your Friends
I more or less slept thru the whole movie.
Go figure way... Maybe I was tired, maybe it was because its a piece of crap electronic-dance-chick-flick, but, the GF wanted to see it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home