Wednesday, September 02, 2015

A Week With The Moto G (3rd Gen)

It's been a week already...
I have to say that I simply love the phone, specially since I'm coming from an ageing Blackberry... The only regret I have was not getting the 16 GB / 2 GB RAM model, but since it wasn't available, there is nothing I can do about that.
The 1 GB RAM doesn't seem to be a problem at all, at least with the stuff I usually do on the phone; but the 8GB really chokes the whole thing up.
Even tho I practically don't install shit on the phone, and I move all the apps I can to the SD Card, I still have only about 2.5 GB of free space on the phone.
Battery life seems pretty impressive too.
I can't wait to get my hands on the Otterbox case, if there is a thing I can complaint about the phone is that it feels fragile, at least to me, I'm afraid to break it, specially all that glass!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home