Monday, June 29, 2015

Movies During The Weekend


We watched a shit load of films during the weekend... I'm amazed...

  • Good Kill
Man what a drag!
I mean, c'mon!

  • Mama
Spooky, nice one.

  • Poltergeist
Pretty good, although it aged a bit, let say "New Agy"... But it is an amazing snapshot of the US on the early 80's.
It was the first time the GF saw it.

  • The Bourne Legacy
A request of the GF, didn't like it much... I've seen it on calbe on and off for a while, but I never got to see it all the way thru, the way it should.
Don't bother.

  • About Time
Pretty, pretty, pretty good one!
A recomendation of the GF, I love her.
It even features a Nick Cave tune

  • House Of Cards
The first episode of the the third season, at last! It took us a while, but we finally got started.

  • The True Cost
A big Meeeh!
A guilty trip for the first world dwellers out there.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home