Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Movies During The Weekend




  • The Changeling
The GF selected this one... I was expecting this one with a lot of hope.
I have to say that was a bit of a disappointment, it feels old and totally outdated, but the seed for a lot of things to come are there, you can see them on the movie.

  • Kingsman
I have to say that I fell sleep through the movie... I was tired mighty tired, this last week has been hell on work around here.


  • Ginger Snaps
The GF selected this one too.
So so all the way, kinda boring actually.


  • Ex Machina
Incredibly well done, shot and produced, in the same light than "Her", Sci Fi for hipsters ;)


  • Alpha Dog
"The Bling Ring", but with dumber (and creepier) characters, but pretty a interesting one.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home