Monday, September 26, 2011

D-Link DIR-601 & SIP problems

Last Friday got a new WiFi router, everything went really smooth when I switched routers, except for one thing, my SIP phone wasn't working.
I have a nice and really cheap Budge Tone 201, and after changing routers it stopped working, I was able to register via SIP to the Asterisk server with the Budge Tone, but I didn't hear anything once I made a call, nor the other party could hear me at all.
The Linux SIP softphone Ekiga -executed from my Ubuntu laptop- did work Ok, tho.

Upgraded the firmware from version:
Current Firmware Version  :  1.00NA
Current Firmware Date : Mon, 05 Oct 2009

To version:
Current Firmware Version :  1.02NA
Current Firmware Date : Thu, 25 Nov 2010


Now the Budge Tone works A Ok and things seems to be just fine.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home