Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vacation planning (I)

Towards the end of the year, the family reunion will be in Florida (waaaaay much better than Bs As in the heat of the effing summer). So, I'll go ahead and take my vacation too.

For years wanted to go to the Smithsonian, particularly the National Air and Space Museum, specially, during the winter, while Bs As will be melting under the January's summer, I'm planning in freezing my b*lls in Washington.
Found a nice hotel -nothing fancy-, from 79/ 89 U$S per day, which seems fair enough, just a couple of miles from all the museums.

The other thing I want to do is a little New England sight seeing, never being to Boston, Philadelphia... I guess a 2 week period will be enough? For the Smithsonian (and Washington), Philadelphia & Boston; the only thing that worries me is that distances up there are enormous.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home