Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Threads anyone?

Threads
We had a long week end around here, zero work, zero Nagios alarms, zero problems with any server anywhere.
So, given the effing sh*t my country is running into once again, I decided to watch -once again- 'Threads'.
Bad, bad, choice, matte.

This should be, I guess, the fifth time I see the film in my life, this time on DVD (don't ask how I got it on DVD, but I should say that I'm really grateful to a certain IchiKiller)

The movie is tough, no matter how many times you see it (specially since it has no subs, not even English, and its spoken in British English), but also, to me it is rather easy to compare the pre war situation to all the f*cked up things we are having a ball with in Argentina right now.

Of course, we are not going to start a nuclear war anytime soon, but, if we keep f*cking stuff like we do, will be back to steam power and hand crops in a jiffy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home