Tuesday, January 22, 2008

For whom the bells tolls (3)

I don't get this, how can Apple take so long to release a simple tzdata update?
The hour change took place on December 30th, 2007; and still nothing from the folks at Curpertino. I'm really fed up with not being able to sync my clock via NTPD, and I don't want to use a different TZ to be able to do use an NTPD server.
I mean, come on, even the Linux distributions out there have released the update, yes, after the hour has changed; but nevertheless, the update is here.
Even Microsoft has a page (in Spanish!) regarding this subject: Sepa cómo realizar el cambio de huso horario, it is specially nice to see the section devoted to the IT slaves out there, as usual, Windows makes your life easier & easier: Recomendaciones para Administradores y Usuarios Empresariales

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home